Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Business Conception

Food business is both stressful and exciting. Now, i've decided to try opening a small business for my mom. She just retired from being an educator.

I've been doing research on what to put up inside a small subdivision since it doesn't require much money to put up. There's not much market but i wanted to see how people will accept the food. I wanted to share our love and passion for food to the people.

And so, Tapsilicious was born. It will be serving the famous Filipino meal "tapsilog". Tapa (beef), Sinangag (fried rice), and Itlog (fried egg). Along with other "silog" recipes.

Haven't started the business yet. All i have right now are concepts and the excitement to start serving good food to people.





1 comment:

  1. I also want to start tapsi business...how much capital do i need? Pls help me tnx

    ReplyDelete